Citect to SLC500 communication help required

Hi osmanmom, thanks for that, but have that info and driver pack, and still no go. From what l understand the KE500 driver in Citect is the half duplex driver and should talk directly to the PLC CH0. I have had PLC working on half duplex with RSlinx but when l remove the linx driver (delete it from linx) l cant get comms citect direct to CPU CH0.
If someone can come up with a solution l would appreciate it, but l will go back to talking via full duplex ( as this has nearly broken my brain having to default the CPU to get back to talking)and l can operate citect. So now it is only a wish to see it talking direct. Thanks for you guys help. Time for another red.
Regards

Hi osmanmom, thanks for that, but have that info and driver pack, and still no go. From what l understand the KE500 driver in Citect is the half duplex driver and should talk directly to the PLC CH0. I have had PLC working on half duplex with RSlinx but when l remove the linx driver (delete it from linx) l cant get comms citect direct to CPU CH0.
If someone can come up with a solution l would appreciate it, but l will go back to talking via full duplex ( as this has nearly broken my brain having to default the CPU to get back to talking)and l can operate citect. So now it is only a wish to see it talking direct. Thanks for you guys help. Time for another red.
Regards

Can you run the project with the ke500 driver when running, go to the citect kernel and take a screen shot of the io devices and drivers statistics. We should then be able to see the error codes and what version of the driver you are using.

Hi Chelton, have just been using Kernel page to get full duplex/linx/citect to talk again, as it had failed. Now aware of what to look for so will be playing in the next few days re half duplex, as l have to actual do some things. Will keep you posted.

Hi Chelton, have just been using Kernel page to get full duplex/linx/citect to talk again, as it had failed. Now aware of what to look for so will be playing in the next few days re half duplex, as l have to actual do some things. Will keep you posted.

I've sent you a PM.
Just out of curiosity what USB - serial adaptor are you using?