CitectSCADA 2016 - custom alarm page with CiCode functions

Maciass92

I'm trying to design a custom alarm page as I'm preparing for a project launch. So far I have learnt that I need to use CiCode functions such as AlarmDsp, AlarmSetInfo etc.

I do have a list of active alarms displayed via AlarmDsp function, but I don't know how to set a proper items to be displayed and formated the way i want. What I mean is, I'd like to display name, descriptions, date and time and priority (category) of the alarms.

I guess I need to use AlarmSetInfo function. The thing is I don't know how to. Could someone exlpain briefly? Or do you have any tutorials on functions or something like that?

I still can't find a way to get it working.

Here's the steps I take:

Create CiCode object with a code inside:

Font = DspFont("Helv",10,red,green)
AlarmSetInfo(21, 6, Font)
AlarmDsp(21,24,0)

I update the pages.
When I compile the project I get 2 warnings about Font variable not existing. I've tried creating a local variable, but that doesn't help much.

The font on the alarm list does not change at all.

anyone?

Try the obvious - contact Citect Global Support - they are usually very good.

I have generally found them pretty good to be honest. Unless things have changed.

It's been a long time since I've used Citect.
Can't you adapt the alarm template from the Include project to meet your needs?