CitectScada in demo mode

jav

Hi all,

I am trying to use CitectScada on my PC to just learn but when I run my compiled tutorial project I get a message saying that not protection key found or no licence available from network, and it does not give me the option to operate in demo mode.
Could somebody please assist me on how I could work in demo mode.
Regards
Jav

I have selected no networking and still no luck.
Thanks for responding to my query tragically1969. Any other suggestions?

Have you set the PC as a "Display Client" in Computer Setup?

You must have it set as "Stand-Alone" to run in demo mode I believe>

Iain

When you run "Computer Setup Wizard" , Select only 'Server and Display Client' and DO NOT Check 'Multi-Process'. Also on the next window, Choose 'No Netowrking'