Citectscada v.7.40 a problem with Username

Go into the Computer Setup Wizard from Citect Explorer (Tools -> Computer Setup Wizard). Go through and see what the settings are for each part. Check in particular:

Computer Role Configuration (is it running multi-process or single process?)

Network Model (is it standalone or networked?)

Server User Configuration (is it set to Default Server User?)

At the very least, it should give us a better idea of how your system is set up.

[LAN] SecureLog is default (1) . I will try setting to 0 and test if it works. Do you know if there are any fixes about this in Service Pack 2?

[LAN] SecureLog is default (1) . I will try setting to 0 and test if it works. Do you know if there are any fixes about this in Service Pack 2?

I have never seen the issue described so cant really comment on the fix.

Check the KB articles on the Citect SCADA website to see if its described, there may be a hotfix for the specific issue.

From Service Pack 2 Release Notes:
"59315 - Log device command field of {USERNAME},{FULLNAME} outputs SYSTEM for some alarm state changes
When logging alarm state changes to a device, the USERNAME and FULLNAME fields were not always populated correctly. These fields now contain the correct information."

In my case always incorrectly. Maybe related to locale. I don't know how to install this with a hotfix installed(required).