CLX to PV+ tag database question

That little box where it says "Mode: Online".... I've never seen it say anything else.

I'm going to have to defer this to somebody who can walk you through it from the start, in Tech Support or at your distributor. There must be something else missing on your installation or configuration that's not allowing RSLinx Enterprise and the FactoryTalk Local Directory to work properly.

SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was not logged on to the local FT directory.

Sorry for the headache, guys.

I do apprectiate all of the help.

I really feel like a D____A_S!

I am going to drink a 6 pack......
🍻🍻🍻🍻

Ah, a relief !

Thanks for sticking with it, and I hope the rest of your project is simpler and more rewarding.

SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Too early declaring victory....
Not so much, now.
Tried to fire this project back up with no success in seeing the tags. I did see the PLC01 folder, with the Offline and Online sub-folders, but did not see any tags. Got the "busy" icon forever.

I ended up having to right click on the project in the tag browser, and select "refresh folder"...........

Now, I can see all of the tags........

Problem resolved.
Thanks to all who helped, especially Ken......you are the man.
;)