College Kid

It's possable but unconventiional. A friend of mine dropped out and enrolled at the local junior collage during our senior year in HS. However had had the required credits for a HS diploma, and came back and joined us for commencement.

So enough babble...Get on with the project!

k,,,,highschool grad here,,not enough college to speak of,,but that really isnt important to this topic,,

elevator,,lets see,,it goes up,,it goes down,,where i start on about anyt project is safety,,what do we not want it to do,,

well,,lets not crush someone in a door,,lets not stop midfloor and open a door ,,lets go from one floor to our destinatiokn without making unnecessary trips(starting on floor 3,,destination floor 4,,but go to the basement first),,,

im hardly an expert,,but i would start out with checking my safeties to make sure the machine is ready to go,,,then set a ready/run bit,,blah blah,,

if you want an almost ready running example,,im sure a search on "elevator project" would produce you some code,,i believe it was about 2 weeks ago working code was posted while some people cried about it being a project,,but someone was nice enough to post some code to get him going,,

on that note,its almost time for me to leave,,cya,,working on sundays suck

Fred Raud

Fred Raud said:
elevator,,lets see,,it goes up,,it goes down,,where i start on about anyt project is safety,,what do we not want it to do,,

well,,lets not crush someone in a door,,lets not stop midfloor and open a door ,,lets go from one floor to our destinatiokn without making unnecessary trips(starting on floor 3,,destination floor 4,,but go to the basement first),,,

im hardly an expert,,but i would start out with checking my safeties to make sure the machine is ready to go,,,then set a ready/run bit,,blah blah,,

You better be takin' notes, Mike!... (n)

:D

beerchug

-Eric