Combo Box in Intouch

Vaitheeswaran

Greetings,
I am using Wonderware Intouch 2017. I am having some doubt on combo box. Please refer the above image. I selected the Main combo box and selected Print Events from the list. Then i selected GPS Distance from the Data combo box. I need to reset the Main combo box once i select the Data combo box(GPS Distance). Please tell me how to do that? :unsure:

Screenshot (33).png

Similar Topics

Hi, I am trying to use a combo box in InTouch 10.0 this way: - fill in some values (wcInsertItem()) - read an index value from the PLC - set the...
Replies
Views
Maybe I am a bit thick, but I spent ages trying to get the Combo Box in Exor JMobile to work, turns out that there is a trick that doesn't seem to...
Replies
Views
I am trying to create a recipe selector. I may be asking a lot, but hopefully, you folks can guide me. I have an excel file with 800 different...
Replies
Views
Codesys 3.5 SP15: So I created a screen with a Combo Box the combo's value is set to a Instance of an ENUM, I have a textlist configured too...
Replies
Views
Need some help. I am scratching my head how to achieve Combo Box functionality in Factory Talk ME, V9 using not navigation keys but touch, similar...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom