Combo Box in InTouch

icwiener

Hi,

I am trying to use a combo box in InTouch 10.0 this way:
- fill in some values (wcInsertItem())
- read an index value from the PLC
- set the combo box to the value on that index

After that the user can select the values and the index is written back to the PLC.
That second part works fine. Also the filling and reading from PLC part.

The problem is that I cannot make the combo box select a value based on its index. More general, I cannot make the combo box select an entry based in anything. Maybe I got blinded by looking into the same direction for hours now, but I did not see anything to accomplish that in the manual.

Is there a way to make a combo box select (and show) a value from within a script, so without user interaction?

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Greetings, I am using Wonderware Intouch 2017. I am having some doubt on combo box. Please refer the above image. I selected the Main combo box...
Replies
Views
Maybe I am a bit thick, but I spent ages trying to get the Combo Box in Exor JMobile to work, turns out that there is a trick that doesn't seem to...
Replies
Views
I am trying to create a recipe selector. I may be asking a lot, but hopefully, you folks can guide me. I have an excel file with 800 different...
Replies
Views
Codesys 3.5 SP15: So I created a screen with a Combo Box the combo's value is set to a Instance of an ENUM, I have a textlist configured too...
Replies
Views
Need some help. I am scratching my head how to achieve Combo Box functionality in Factory Talk ME, V9 using not navigation keys but touch, similar...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom