Comm Auto Dir EA1 HMI to fixed SLCL40A

lesb

Does anyone know if and the protocol for communications between an HMI from Auto Dir (EA1-S6MLW) and an A-B fixed processor (1747-L40A). It works on the 5/02 to 5/04 fine but can't get it to work with the fixed and autodirect tech support didn't know on the fixed.
Thanks for any advise

If it works with a SLC5/02 then it should work with your 1747-L40A as both only support DH485 protocol.
Check the baud rate and node address as they can be changed.

Similar Topics

hi to all, have anyone tried to communicate Schneider PM800 to a ML1400 through rs485? i am having an issue with it just receiving message...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. As the title suggests, I need to configure a Danfoss Aquadrive FC202 inverter, so that its logic inhibits the local command when the...
Replies
Views
Hi; In a cabinet of a machine, a Fatek PLC with an Ethernet communication card is working. In the same cabinet, there is a 1 kW inverter. When...
Replies
Views
After updating a panel, I inherited another PLC for my "learning lab". It's a Modicon TSX Micro. I've not worked with a Modicon PLC yet, so I...
Replies
Views
Guys need a bit of help getting the instance correct for a 22comme with a PF40P. Trying to get 2 things first is the drive current amp draw...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom