communication pc to plc with ethernet rj45 cable

I think it's a very good idea. I'm all in favor of it!!

Honestly... you're going to have to give us some more information if you want to get a serious answer. What are you wanting to connect? What is the purpose (programming, scada, data collection, ...)?

Why not click the 'FAQ' item just on top of this page? It's there just because of questions like yours.

Similar Topics

Hi All, We are planning Establish communication between Power Energy Meter (Schneider PM5320) with Rockwell PLC. I am unable to get the Assembly...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to communicate controllogix PLC 1769-L33ER with S7413-3PN/DP using there elthernet connection. So how we can do this? Is any devices...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have an older system that incorporates a PLC 5/20C and 1785 ENET A sidecar. Right now, I have the rack in a lab environment completely...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone! I am new to PLC systems. I'm trying to connect a Rievtech PLC to a Rievtech HMI directly through Ethernet communication. After...
Replies
Views
Hey Everyone, I'm working on a project that involves interacting with a physical device controlled by a MicroLogix via a mobile app designed with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom