Complete Noob

BWied

I am completely new to all of this. I am interested in learning PLCS and writing programs. I currently work for a trepanning company. All of our machines have PLCS and smart relays in them. Every time we have a problem we have to call someone in to look at them and fix them. We recently purchased a new "Straightener" and it has GE Fanuc VersaMax in it. The internal battery ahs died so it has lost its programing. The PLC only controls the movement of 1 hydraulic ram so I wanted to try and fix it myself instead of outsourcing it for $4K! For now I have bypassed the PLC so that I can learn on that one. Any "Beginners Guide" out there?

Similar Topics

Hello all, i will start off by saying i know nothing about load cells, i want a converter/amplifier to output a 4/20mA signal from a load cell...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon, I’m limited with a skilled maintenance staff to design and build Load Cell , Rollers , etc. for conveyor sections . Do...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have been thinking, if you haven’t got a project for a Siemens 1500 , I’m aware that you can create a new project and pick the cpu from...
Replies
Views
Cant decide if this will take a 100 scans or 1 scan to complete - my thoughts are that if the internal memory in the plc is updated and available...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am going to use the prosave to do a complete backup with license for the TP1200, I am wondering after I do this backup, will the TP1200...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom