Configuration with RSNetWorx for Devicenet

invitti

Hi,
someone could help me solve a configuration problem, since I have no experience with DeviceNet networks?
We have a system whose configuration seen through the RSlinx, is as Figure 01, the attachment to power-point.
When I use the RSnetwox I can see only a DeviceNet network (Remote scanner slot 02), as shown in Figure 03.
In figure 02 we can see that we have two remote scanner slot 02 and slot 03.
I would like to see a network of remote DeviceNet scanner of slot 3.
What should I do to see a screen similar to the figure 03?

you will be able to see just one network at a time, try to open rsnetwork and try to go on line using the path as shown in picture 02 ( slot 03).
Let me know what happen.

Similar Topics

Hi i using Kinetik 300 2097 driver control by EIP with using move absolute and incremental for motion , but i want to add same driver and motor as...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a sensor that I read data with IO-LINK but I don't know how to get my data. I see that I have two modes : Process data Map0 and Map...
Replies
Views
Kindly, we have the following configuration fault on a Kinetix 5700 axis. It only appears when we go online on the Plc. We are just starting the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Has any of you tried to change the IP Gateway of the PLC (of course, essentially of the ENBT card), while in a redundant configuration...
Replies
Views
Hello, Im building project with 1756-L82ES controller and 1756-IB16S card but i cant find it when trying to add the card to IO configuration...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom