Connecting through WAN into LAN network

hectorsanalt

Hi!

I have a Keyence IV3 camera connected to a LAN network with IP 192.168.1.55
and is connected to a PLC which has 2 IP, 1 connected to that LAN network 192.168.1.1 and another one that use to connect to a server. 10.67.xxx.xxx

I want to know how I can connect to that camera using the 10.67.xxx.xxx domain or what i need

Do you want the easy way but cost a lot more
or do you want to hard way but very time consuming and no additional cost?

sure, I will need you to provide me with full part number of the camera and the PLC.
Any IT switch or router in between. if so, do you have access to these devices?

I also need to know your budget for this project as well.

10.67.* cannot be a WAN IP, the range 10.0.0.0 to 10.255.255.255 is reserved for private networks.

sure, I will need you to provide me with full part number of the camera and the PLC.
Any IT switch or router in between. if so, do you have access to these devices?

I also need to know your budget for this project as well.

Yes, please! Please include the full component number of the camera and PLC, as well as specifics about any network equipment in between, as well as your project budget. Thanks!