Connection between M340 and VIJEO CITECT

franciscoufa

Hello everybody,

I have done a project with Unity Pro and SCADA with Vijeo Citect. Firstly, I simulated the project with Unity Simulator, and the tags were comunicated all right between Unity and Citect. Then, I sent the project to the PLC (with Unity) and I want to control it with Vijeo Citect.

I tried to connect it following Express Communication Wizard (I added the IP of PLC, and the port 502), but it doesn't work because in the Runtime, all the variables shows "#BAD".

I attached an image.
Thank you!
captu1.jpg

Can you ping the plc from the pc?
Is the pc on the same subnet as the plc?
Could you supply a screenshot of the board setup in Citect to show where you set the ip address
Have you set up the comms port in the plc (created an ethernet network and then attached that to the correct module (CPU or NOE)