Connection Simovert with DriveMonitor via Profibus

snab

Dear colleagues, I need your help! There is a need for parameterizing Simovert VC in DriveMonitor on Profibus. But in menu in DriveMonitor can not select a connection via Profibus (the menu item is not active). Only connection via USS is available. The compendium is written that the choice of the connection via Profibus is available only if you operating DriveMonitor under Drive ES. But I installed Drive ES. Please tell me, what could be the problem?
There are currently installed such software: 1) PCS7 v7.1 SP2; 2) Drive ES Basic V5.5; 3) Drive ES PCS7 V6.1 SP2; 4) Drive ES Simatic v.5.4 SP1.

You need to insert your drives from inside Simatic Manager.

Create a project then-

Insert>Program>Drive>
Be sure your bus address is set (P918 on drive)
and your PG/PC interface is set

The profibus selection in Drive Monitor will now be active (bold)