Control Logix EN2TR Configuration

Seyed Mohamed

How to architect and configure a redundant plc with with non redundant IO chassis (2nos) using 1756-EN2TR instead of control net.

Whether i have to put all Port 1 and 2 of EN2TR from Primary,secondary, IO chassis1 and IO chassis2 in different Ethernet switch or i have to make a ring network? to achieve a proper sync between my primary and secondary RM.

Also please advise about the IPs i have to set for the same configuration.

Thanks You.

Similar Topics

Folks, Putting together a system utilizing a Control Logix Gen 8 (5580) PLC w/ the L83e CPU. I'll be connecting to 8 different FLEX-IO drops...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble with getting no control of my analog output signal. I am using the SCL function block to control my analog output. The logic...
Replies
Views
hi all, i have a plc i need to get info from for a site im working on: I have a 1764 Micro Logix 1500 LSP Series C (See Attached Image) im...
Replies
Views
I currently have a weird issue involving Ethernet IP communication between a ABB CI873 (EthernetIP Module) and a 1756-L83ES. The Layout is as...
Replies
Views
Possible for two processors in same rack to have separate motion groups across a single Kinetix Rack using a single EN3TR? One 6500/5700 rack, 8...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom