Control Logix no more RIO?

We had a vendor in to do a PLC5 -> CLX conversion about two years ago. They used the migration kit. Two of the 1492 cables that came with the kit had wiring errors. After many calls to AB, they were able to secure a wiring pinout for the cables and had to swap some pins. Needless to say they were behind schedule!

Hence the "almost".:)

Similar Topics

Hi, My system has 5-6 weight indicators including with RS232 or RS485 port. I would like to communicate these weight indicators via the control...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble with getting no control of my analog output signal. I am using the SCL function block to control my analog output. The logic...
Replies
Views
hi all, i have a plc i need to get info from for a site im working on: I have a 1764 Micro Logix 1500 LSP Series C (See Attached Image) im...
Replies
Views
I currently have a weird issue involving Ethernet IP communication between a ABB CI873 (EthernetIP Module) and a 1756-L83ES. The Layout is as...
Replies
Views
Possible for two processors in same rack to have separate motion groups across a single Kinetix Rack using a single EN3TR? One 6500/5700 rack, 8...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom