control net at redandancy system at controllogix

shkoko2000

i have redanduncy system with control net card with specs. 1756-CNBR/D control net communications bridge rev 5.5 with ok led blink and shows CMPT,%C16,A#4 and with ethernet card with specs. 1756-ENBT/A Ethernet/IP 10/100 Mb/s communications bridge rev. 3.6 with ok led blink and the net and link led is off shows CMPT and redanduncy card 1757-SRM/B redundancy module processlogix rev. 3.37 at secondary chassis shows DISQ (disqualified) what i can do?

It is good that you realize that the firmware revisions are critical for Redundancy Systems. You did not post the most important one: the Controller firmware revision.

The firmware you did list suggests that you are running a very old Redundancy system, with firmware version 13.53 or 13.70.

I'm basing my conclusion on this RA Knowledgebase Document, Answer ID # 19232 (TechConnect required).

ControlLogix Redundancy is diagnosed almost entirely via the 1757-SRM configuration tool. You need to connect to the 1757-SRM using that software and look at the status and event log pages to determine what is causing the Secondary Disqualification.

The two most common issues are disconnection of one or more cables, or firmware incompatibility.

Because your firmware versions do not match the ones that are noted for ControlLogix Redundancy 13.70, you likely need to perform some firmware upgrades. If this is a running system that has failed, do not just do firmware upgrades: look for the problem elsewhere.

ControlLogix Redundancy is typically used in systems that run critical or hazardous processes, and is not appropriate for novice users. If you are unfamiliar with ControlLogix, you should recruit some assistance from somebody other than an Internet discussion forum.

i have processor with specs. [FONT=&quot]1756-L62 controllogix 5562 controller with firmware rev. 15.56 series B [/FONT]