Control Net - Conect a Avery Weigh Tronix scale

blondrix

I must to connect a Avery Weigh Tronix Scale to a Controllogix truth a Control Net network.

I already have de EDS file from the vendor.

But i don´t know how to do this.

What kind of data exhange will exists (protocol)?

I will only need the weigh and the number of the wagon.

Someone who had this kind of experience, please help me.
Regards.

If the scale is connected via RS-232 ASCII, you could put our DeviceMaster UP inbetween the scale and the PLC to communicate via Ethernet/IP where the scale data could be written directly to a tag or file on the plc. If interested in additional details, please feel free to contact me directly.

Similar Topics

Good day Forum Members I got a older Lincoln welder and hoping to make it work at our shop. Welder in question is the Lincoln Power Wave 455M...
Replies
Views
An outside contracting firm designed a machine for our company. There are several devices connected through Ethernet/IP. This includes a Panel...
Replies
Views
I am getting random comm loss (error code 561 i think?) anyway i looked it up and its loss of comm to 2 modules on a controlnet network. The 2...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone! I'm searching for an example demonstrating how to program in Studio 5000 speed control of a PowerFlex 525 drive via Ethernet. While...
Replies
Views
Hello, So I was asked to turn up the speed on a VFD to allow a carriage to move a little bit faster and avoid getting stuck. Im not sure the exact...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom