ControlLogix - Periodic Task

Correct. It continues with the existing instance. That is why I said "attempt" and "....while the logic is still caught in the loop". Although I probably should have said something is preventing it from "completing" rather than "running".

Yes we need more info from the OP. It is very early AM there so hopefully we'll hear more details later today.

OG

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, Suppose I have a periodic task to trigger some communications, and in this task I have a pointer that iterates for each...
Replies
Views
Why does the controllogix redundancy modules use a single mode fiber vs multimode fiber?
Replies
Views
Hello, I have two 16 point input cards and 1 16 point output card showing module faulted on my IO tree in Logix Designer. The fault code is...
Replies
Views
Hello, My associate and I are trying to sync up two ControlLogix racks (7-slot chassis) with identical modules. We are able to see the secondary...
Replies
Views
Trying to setup a message read via Ethernet. I have the path setup as 1, 1, 2, 192.168.66.10 I get an error code 1, ext err 315. I am beating...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom