Controlwave PAC Communication issues

indyracing

I have a controlwave pac PLC and I am using Freewave Ethernet Radios to communicate to my remote I/O. I am using IFIX for the graphics. When trying to bring all the communications into the ethernet port on the PLC my system slows way down and some of my remote stations lose communication....any answers on this???

What sort of switch do you have connecting the radio/freewave/PLC?
Is IFIX broadcasting any information and/or browsing, that might then be sent over the Freewave Ethernet Radio?
Note that looking at your Ethernet radio specs, it is not much better than dial-up speeds.
Have you analyzed the packet size / rate to make sure the system will cope?

Similar Topics

Hello guys, I'm working with Emerson's ControlWave Micro and I need to configurate the controller as a DNP3 outstation. It shows me error -8002...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a job next week where I will be going online with a few ControlWave PLC's at a customer's site, and we do not know what the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I have been stumped with an issue that seems random. I use ControlWave Micros in the field and ControlWave Designer to write the...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone here has any experience using CIP protocol between ControlWave Micro and AllenBradley ControlLogix. I have...
Replies
Views
I was just called out to a site. one of our instrument techs added an I2p for valve Control on a Micro. Then it wasn't working right. so he made...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom