Conveyor Simulation Software

kenpen1

Hi Guys and Gals!

First .. I have been trolling this forum for about a week .. (terrific) .. I am new to PLC .. purchased the DVD set from Phil (EXCELLENT) .. I have just started this new job, my boss is an Engineer who has been doing Atomation Design work for 40+ years. My experience was mostly in PC Tech Support and Web Design. He is taking a chance on me with PLC design.

My question is.. Can anyone turn me onto a software package for simulating a conveyer system. 🤞🏻 One that I can make design changes to .....

Thanks in Advance,
Ken

Not sure about specifically conveyors, I've used a package called PICS for simulation before. This system you can design the simulation that you require by programming in the responses and even faults that you may expect.

Probably a bit expensive for just simulating conveyors though.