Copy Word to Struct - TIA Portal

Neither BLKMOV or POKE_BLK are available on TIA portal (or maybe it's just the S7-1200). MOVE_BLK is available but doesn't do the same as what BLKMOV did in Step 7.

Neither BLKMOV or POKE_BLK are available on TIA portal (or maybe it's just the S7-1200). MOVE_BLK is available but doesn't do the same as what BLKMOV did in Step 7.

I think Peek and Poke functions are available in the 1200, but possibly only in SCL. Not sure about peek/poke_blk, though.

Similar Topics

This feels like a simple, elementary question, but I am a Siemens novice and know there are experts here. My S7-1500 project (TIA Portal v17) has...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm still at the beginning of my journey with TIA, and am doing something for which I'm sure there must be a better way than writing each bit...
Replies
Views
Good evening Hope I can get a little help with this one :) When I scroll true my DB and find a certain value, I would like to copy the actual...
Replies
Views
Hi! I use the following code (from FC) to copy words between DBs given an word offset address and nbr of words to copy. But I found out it fails...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm starting with the ladder logic programming and I want to enssure if the following bitwise operation is correct or not. I want to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom