COROS OP25 HW test

Melrin

Hi, please, does anyone have experience with the internal hardware test of serial interfaces with home-made test adapters? (OP25 Equipment manual, section C.1.3 Test Adapters)
I am trying to do this, but the test of TTY signals with Adapter2 fails on both ports IF1A and IF2. Does this mean that both ports are faulty? (V.24 test with Adapter1 is successful)
It gives me an error: "RTS to CTS connection?"
Thank you very much.

Similar Topics

I need the change coros op25 to op27 i have protool how to send program to op27 with protool
Replies
Views
hi everybody, My problem is when the op25 is starting there was a error of " 613 DB error No:101 (0,42) " What is it mean? Thank you.
Replies
Views
Hi! I know this is an outdated system but it's only for me to play with on my spare time :) A couple of days ago I finaly sucessfully...
Replies
Views
I just got my hands on a Siemens Coros OP25 but I have no idea on how to program it... After reading on this site I found out that I must use...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody... We have a problem about Siemens Coros OP 25. How can we back up and restore configuration and firmware program for that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom