I need the change coros op25 to op27...how to?

I think you only need a null modem cable (RS232). I will confirm.

I think you can also use a standard Profibus cable

Last edited:
It is NOT possible to upload a project file from an OP25 in order to migrate the project to OP27 or other newer panels.
You need the source Protool project. With that you can migrate to a newer panel.

Also look HERE.

Hi,
First you will convert OP25 program into OP27 with Protool software. Then you will also a sign op27 in profi bus node if it is connected on profi Bus.

i connected pc to op27 with profi bus . and convert project file from op25 to op27 Finished
and when i upload to op27 have a error4004: no connection to op?

how to fix error

Hi,
Connect Op27 with PC through op27 programming cable RS232. Switch off OP27. Press UP and left arrow key and switch on op27 supply. Op27 will go to transfer mode. Then you transfer your project with protool and RS232 programming cable.