Could someone show an exaple of the BCD Simulator II on logixpro?

I was hoping someone could show an example of the BCD simulator on logixpro. I am currently programming one to have a thumbwheel to change the timer preset and BCD display to show the number of passes displayed by a sequencer.

Look in the Downloads site, Allen Bradley section, for almost any of the more advanced versions of each exercise, such as the Batch Simulator Advanced Exercise 2, where a thumbwheel is used to input a BCD number from I:3, then convert it to Deciaml using the FRD instruction (convert From BCD to Decimal). Also there are many others, such as the Dual Compressor Exercise 4, where you use the TOD instruction (Convert TO BCD) and the BCD Output to display the pressure or the running time, depending on the setting of the selector switch.
http://www.plcs.net/downloads/index...u3&direction=0&order=&directory=Allen_Bradley

I think I also have an example that uses the I/O Simulator BCD Inputs I:5 and the BCD Ouputs O:6. I will try to find it and post it here.

Yes, here is a LogixPro program called "Compressor Air-Use Simulator". Run it using the LogixPro I/O Simulator, and the BCD I:5 and O:6 (last 2 rungs of program).

Use a I:1/2 switch to turn on the air-use simulation, or turn it off to simulate no air being used from the compressor storage tank.

Use the BCD Input I:5 to set the max pressure (81 to 125 PSI). Read the current pressure at BCD Output O:6.

Last edited: