CP 342-5 communication problem

nehe bhimaji

Dear All
My client has Machine having S7-300 plc network as attached
Node having address 5 marked in red is not communicating .machine is running fine
without DP node 5
as we checked node 5 in simatic manager in BLOCK AG RECV there is NDR error bit high
with error code 16#8183 it means CP is not configured.But we checked all parameters of CP with orignal backup it found OK
please suggest what to do?
War Regards
Nehe

Dear Sir
Thanks for quick reply.
First we had doubt of CP card we replaced it with same type number and download the orignal backup in CPU 314IFM.Is it necessary to configure the CP by net pro if i have orignal backup of OEM?
Now we again replace the oldone CP but still problem is there.I will send the CP configuration screen shot shortly
Warm Regards
Nehe

nehe bhimaji said:
First we had doubt of CP card we replaced it with same type number and download the orignal backup in CPU 314IFM.Is it necessary to configure the CP by net pro if i have orignal backup of OEM?
At least check in the original program if a connection has been configured in NetPro.
If there is a connection, then compile-and-save and download from NetPro.
Anyway, send a screenshot from NetPro.

Hello again. I have been busy at a customer in spain.
(When I was not working, I was watching euro football championship in a bar.🍻 )

In NetPro, select the CPU 314IFM. It must be highligted (dark blue color actually).
Then you will see the connection list for the CPU. The list will appear in the empty window in the lower part of the screen.
If the list is empty, then click on the first entry to start the dialog for adding a new connection.
You probably have to add a connection of type "FDL" to a partner "unspecified". Notice that there must be a similar connection setup on the communication partner. You have to select local and remote LSAP for example.

You can also use the archive function, and then post the zip file here. Then we can check your setup.

Ohh!!!!!

Dear Sir

Thanks for consider hello
I am attaching here three stations files i arj format.Two station sizes are big hence can not attach.These all stations are in ring form with scada
I have problem in station with CP having DP address 5 .This station is not communicating with scada .Today i had replaced CP 342-5 with new one download orignal configuration by netpro.but it goes into BUSF fualt in AG RECV there was error # 8180(There are not yet any data available) some time it error code was 80B0H (The module does not recognize the data record.)
attached files are in ZIP format,first unzip it then there is *.arj format files.Waiting for your reply

Warm Regards
Nehe
Nehe

Open

Dear Sir
I have tried here from same attached file to open as delow
1. Unzip it
2.There is folder of the same name in it there is *.arj file.
3.Open the simatic manager and retrive from the stored folder
path
it will open for you!!!!!
I have tried the same zip files that is attached here by
Simatic Manager version is V5.4 it opens with np problem.

Any way if you will unable to open it please ask me i will send it again
Warm Regards
Nehe