CP 342-5 communication problem

How to Open

Dear Sir
Here is attached Zip file for three station
1.simply change the extension from *.zip to *. arj
2.PC will give message that file will be useless if you rename it but still you can retrive it by simatic manager
Prolem is in RFLRAM052 station
Thanks once again
warm Regards
Nehe

nehe bhimaji said:
Dear Sir
Here is attached Zip file for three station
1.simply change the extension from *.zip to *. arj
2.PC will give message that file will be useless if you rename it but still you can retrive it by simatic manager
Prolem is in RFLRAM052 station
Thanks once again
warm Regards
Nehe
I will attach screen shots here, much easier to see whats going on.

Edit: if you look at HwCfg_5 Bitmap you can check the "replace module without PG" option.
That is when you get it working again.

Last edited:
I don't think that will work as you have to have a working application prior to checking the box.
Though I looked at it briefly and I belive they had also specified that the cP can be changed without a PG.
Not sure what you have changed or done.
I may get a chance to look at it tomorrow.
Jesper (or others) may find the screen shots usefull in a way though.
He will show up sooner or later.

Hi again.

I did take a look at the project.
It seems that an FDL connection to the PC is setup allright.
So I am guessing that the problem is that the connection hasnt been downloaded properly from NetPro.
Select the entire 314IFM station and use "download selected stations".

Jesper,

I was going through the project last night (browse through quickly) and it seems that the check mark was there "replace CP module without PG" so I assume something has changed.
I'd recommend to do that now once the connection has been established and all looks well.

EDIT: I'd recommend also setting up MPI if you guys do go online often so you don't disturb then Profi network. We've had issues where multiple servod rives were on Profi and once we tried hooking up the servos picked up some fine glitches!

Last edited:
Yes, I agree that "replace CP module without PG" be selected.
I dont even understand why there is the possibility to turn this off !?

Btw, in Netpro you can turn on connection diagnostics (I think that it is called). This could yield some more info why it does not work.

Dear JesperMP/bkottarasI will try it today to download by tick the checkbok.But i am using orignal configuration that OEM supplied me ,I don,t know how that will change and it was working from last two years
Warm Regards
Nehe

Dear All
now,I have a problem with wincc flexible 2005.
I have application that wants multiple values columnwise in recipe of the winccflex 2005.
is this possible?
warm regards
Nehe
:nodi:

Last edited: