CPM1/CPM1A Program help

panel1

I have an older program that needs to be revised.I'am not familiar with the Syswin 3.4 software at all. This is my first time programming on the Omron. Any help with the below request would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure there are people who can make this change very quickly. The current program attached is for sequencing 6 pumps. The sequence (shift) occurs when all pumps are off. I want to change this to select either bank 1 (pumps 1,2,3)or bank 2 (pumps 4,5,6,). I will add an input switch to select either bank one or bank two on my control panel. When bank 1 is selected pumps will operate in a 1,2,3...2,3,1...3,1,2 sequence. Pumps 4,5,6 will remain off until bank two is selected. They will then follow the same sequence as bank one did. The lag alarm will no longer sound when two pumps are running. It will be triggered when plant pressure equals setpoint on compare. The current attached program allows for all six outputs to be sequenced. The other problem is I do not have an Omron PLC in house to test this program. I have a 100 mile drive to do my testing and debugging. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

It looks like Cross Automation (www.cross-automation.com) would be your local Omron Distributor.
I would contact them to see if you could work out something to get a demo unit to test.
Also, you will need the proper cable/adapter to connect to the CPM1/CPM1A. There is only a peripheral port connection on the processor.

Hope this will help.

You can import the *.swp file using cx programmer. The program should do the conversion automatically. You then change the cpu type to CJ1 series and download the program to the Simulator in CX-One. You don't need a PLC.

As I said earlier... Im not familiar with the syswin 3.4 software or Omron PlC. I was hoping someone would be willing to revise my attached program then allow me to review the changes. Anyone willing??? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.