CPU 135U comminication problem

srik

Dear sirs,

We have a system of S5 135U and S5 115H .Both PLCs connected to monitors through SinecH1 for Coros LSB application.Programmer cable connected from computer COM1 to CPU 135(CPU 928) directly through TTY/AS511 interface.

We tried establish communication from programmer to PLC for ladder logic monitoring.But it is not established. At the same time CPU115H I/O error and CPU 115H CC-EU comm error appered in scada(COROS LSB). So we checked CP535 (Two cards) checked and found one of the cards have no communication to the scada.So we removed both cards for checking. We found nothing in that. Again kept back. Now the both cards have Run and Stop LEDs are glowing.

now we dont have any monitoring parameters from cpu 115H to coros lsb and no communication between cpu135u to programmer.

Kindly advice us to resolve the problem

It sounds like you may have lost the program in the 535's, it has been known for some oem's to leave the 535 program in ram on the cards instead of fitting eproms, removing the cards will loose the configuration if only in ram card, it relies on the main processor battery.
If they are in eprom then it could be a problem in sycronisation on startup, but you need to go on-line for that.
Not too sure about 135 I think they need db's to be parameterised for H1 communication.
It's been so long since doing any work on S5 so a bit rusty.
On 150/155 sycron is called in the startup Ob's to sync the 535/525 cards.
If I remember correctly if it fails to syncronise then both leds are on permently, if flashing then this is a parameterisation or no program.

thank you sir

what may be the reason for communication failure from pg to PLC(135U).
how to establish the communication from PG to PLC throuh TTY/AS 511.