Cpu omron type

indra

Hi,

I have PLC OMRON with CPU type CQM1-CPU41-V1 but my SPARE is CQM1-CPU44E.
Please inform me, this SPARE CPU ( CPU44E ) can replace the existing one ( CPU41-V1) DIRECTLY ?? just plug & play ? I just transfer the program from CPU 41-V1 to the new CPU44E then machine can RUN again ?

What is the MAIN DIFFERENCE between CPU41-V1 and CPU44E ?

INDRA

The CPU44 has a built in absolute encoder interface.
You will need to change the CPU type in your program before you can download the CPU41 program.
I am not sure if there will be any conflicts with your existing program.
As BobB has suggested, you should download the manual and check to see what the differences are between the cpu's.
One other thing, the CQM1/CQM1H is no longer being manufactured.