cpu s5-115u 944B

Pepen Effendi

hey everyone
i have problem with my cpu, the cpu goes to error and i check ISTACK some data error but i'am not understand about listing program
FB236.jpg
,,can anybody to know me?:confused:

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Please post the Bstack and Istack. Beware that the Istack can have more than one page.

===
The code you see here act as this:
KANA is the channel number of the AI card 0..7(or 15)
ADDR is the base addres of the AI card.
So the code multiplies the channel number by 2 (2 bytes per word), adds the base address, and loads that PW into FW246.

Kalle

Similar Topics

Hi all, Just wondered if anyone knows how much memory is in a S5 115U CPU 944B ? I'm spec'ing an S7 PLC and wondered about what size MMC card...
Replies
Views
Hello Dear, I am using a PLC SIMATIC S5 115U CPU 943B my problem that there is no output on CPU (943 B) ⚫️RUN STOP 🔘RUN 🔘STOP 🔘QVZ 🔘ZYK...
Replies
Views
I have a Simatic S5-115U CPU 945 PLC and an Interbus card IBS S5 DCB/I-T This PLC it's from a master machine, which was a part of a complex...
Replies
Views
I have a problem with a CPU 942. I can't seem to get the CPU into RUN, CPU 942B is showing error. Its STOP and QVZ and BASP LED...
Replies
Views
Ok i have found a version of S5 that will work with windows XP, my laptop has serial port on it, and the hardware is a Siemen 115U CPU 9430. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom