Create New Window from Combobox's Item

Vaitheeswaran

Hello,
I am using Wonderware Intouch with Combobox. I have add some items(Accept Alarms, Event Alarms, Print Alarms etc) for 4 different combobox using wcAddItem function(Refer img Combobox ). I need to know how to open a new window for the individual items of the combobox items, ie.. if i click the Accept alarm from Main(Img Combobox1) it should open a separate window for me. I know a function named show function which shows the mentioned windows. I need to know how to call the items of the Combobox.:confused:

Thanks,
Vaitheeswaran

Combobox1.png Combobox.png

I would do it this way. Assign the combobox a memory message tag. Use the windows on show script to populate the comboboxes and clear the memory message tag.

Then use either a window while showing script or a data change script on that memory message tag to detect when it's not blank and then do the function you want.