Create own library in STEP7

Werner said:
Ok you can do this. But what if the number of measurements is variable? Can this also be done with an instance DB?

Werner - Not sure I understand your question. You just make the static data area big enough for a maximum number of measurements, the same as making a global DB big enough. If you have a very large number of measurements you would run out of space in the instance DB before a global DB.

Similar Topics

Would like to ask .. if anyone here know about creating own library or function block on ProWORX NxT ? I have a backup of ProWORX NxT project...
Replies
Views
So I have ACM and I was wanting to use it to manage reusable portions of my programs, but unless I am missing something libraries have to be in...
Replies
Views
Anyone have some advice? I build the project and have no errors. I can login and logout, but never have the ability to create a boot project or...
Replies
Views
Does anyone create their own asset tags for Equipment. I.E. the Stainless with the black etched letters? I am considering doing this for a job...
Replies
Views
Howdy Folks Anyone out there experienced with AdvanceHMI and creating one's own components in Visual Basic? I've downloaded a few trial HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom