creating and managing display in factorytalk view me

roni

Hi,
i want to create almost 24 displays in my factory talk view ME version 7. in the display editor, i have created all these 24. while transferring, only the root screen assigned while start up is displaying. i have assigned 4 keys (f1,F2,F3 and F4) for setting some timers. but, when i press this keys, nothing happend.
could anyone help me to fix the problem? how do we manage this?

To get to other displays, you'll need to place on your start-up screen display navigation objects.

To reset PLC timers, you'll need to activate a tag in the PLC that in-turn resets the timer. I don't know of a way to directly reset a timer from a PV+.

There are some good examples supplied with FTVME.

Similar Topics

The idea here is to provide for a brief rapid influx of message codes while preventing sequentially repeating the same message. i.e. if two...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, In a factory where we installed Citect 7.20 the computer began to show the first signs of end of life. They never considered...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm a last year student at the university in Ghent, and for my thesis i need to write a TwinCAT program that writes data to a .daq...
Replies
Views
When I go to create a new module in Studio 5000 I can't enter any information for the IP Address or change any other fields. Is there any fix to...
Replies
Views
Hello I am kind of new to the Rockwell world, i've mainly worked with Siemens and Schneider untill now. I am to make a HMI application running...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom