Crimson 3 Security Log

Bullzi

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello Everyone,
Customer has asked me to come up with a way to log onto the SD card the username, date and time when someone logs into the one page that requires security. The HMI is a G315.

Have any of you done this before. I am looking for some ideas to make this a simple change.

Thanks for the help.

Update: After digging in the manual I have made some progress. See the attached screenshot. Am I on the right track?

crimson security.PNG

Last edited:
That is the place.

FYI It is the "Real Name" for your users that is logged. So make sure you have that set the way you want to see them in the logs.

Similar Topics

Hello! I am currently trying to log the web user in crimson 3.1. That way I can see what customers logged into the HMI and when they did it...
Replies
Views
A while back I asked if anyone had an alternate security system for the RedLion Crimson 3.0 or 3.1, there weren't any answers, so I have done my...
Replies
Views
Rather than reinvent the wheel by doing something myself I wondered if anyone has an alternative to the standard Crimson user/security system...
Replies
Views
In setting up a HMI on a control panel the managers decided we needed a remote so looking at using tablets. Not a real issue. the inbuilt web...
Replies
Views
In order to access protected items, users must 'log in' with a username and password. This uses the full alphanumeric keypad. Most of my HMIs are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom