Custom Report in WinCC

esmail

Hi Dears!
I Decided to design a report that user be able to enter start and end date&time and monitoring software get a print of some tags as trends.
for exampe user decided to have a report between 2003/9/9 to 2004/9/9 from temptaure of a kiln. I archived the temprature as a tag called TI-3003. then I Archived it in tag logging.How can I access the archived tag to do this.
Thanks
Fathi

Similar Topics

Good day! I am working on a project at our campus to integrate fleet vehicle chargers with load management so we don't overwhelm our service. The...
Replies
Views
I imported a customised shape into the project, but I don't know how to actually add into on to a specific HMI screen. Do I use the Graphics menu...
Replies
Views
I'm testing the ability to make a custom ActiveX control for PVP7 applications to be able to write data out in an XML format. With my simple...
Replies
Views
I am having difficulty finding documentation or examples on integrating Visual Studio with iX Developer in order to develop custom objects...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I was given a task to try to make a custom probing cycle in our 5axis mill with sinumerik 840d sl. It also has standard ShopMill with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom