Cutler Hammer WPONIDNA DeviceNet

When we bidded (past tense of bid? bided? bid? Sorry, french canadian)
For this meaning the past tense of 'bid' is always just 'bid'.

For the other meaning ('utter' or 'command', perhaps most common now in the phrase 'bid farewell') there is an alternative mostly archaic form 'bade' (pronounced like 'bad').

Hi all.

Existing IOFlex drop with 4 modules installed in it.

I see 2 bytes at the beginning that looks like it's statuses from the rack before the first DI Module mapping starts, and this is what I'm seeing in the PLC:

Local:5:I.Data[0].0 Flex IO Node 1 Module 0 Status
Local:5:I.Data[0].1 Flex IO Node 1 Module 1 Status
Local:5:I.Data[0].2 Flex IO Node 1 Module 2 Status
Local:5:I.Data[0].3 Flex IO Node 1 Module 3 Status

It looks like those 4 bits are the failure status from each module. Then I see the first DI coming in at Local:5:I.Data[0].16.

Any idea what else can / could be pulled from the reminder of that structure (4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15)? I don't know if more than 4 modules can be installed in that rack, so I'm assuming it would be statuses for more modules for now.

But basically, what I'm really trying to figure out is to monitor if the communication is good with the rack (1756-ADN) itself, because I won't be receiving a module failure if the rack is not communicating.

There are some "standard" statuses from the slot structure, but I'd like a little more than just that.

Thanks.

Sans titre4.jpg