Cx-simulator simulation with Nb-designer

Hi, I state that I am quite a beginner, but I was wondering if there was a way to simulate an NB hmi display by connecting it in some way to cx-server or cx-programmer.

I know that NB-designer's simulation sends the necessary data over a serial port, through a FINS protocol, and that CX-server could somehow receive it, but I have no idea how to make this connection.

Thank you and good day.

I have found posts that suggest that NB-designer and CX-designer are basically the same, so does this link (http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=65708) help?

Whoops, maybe not, see this link (https://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?/topic/34044-how-can-i-simulate-cp1l-e-nb-hmi/).

so, yes, nb designer and cx designer are practically the same, but my hmi being a nb7, it is not programmable through cx designer.
Normally the simulation between cx and nb is not immediate but passing the data through a serial port should succeed.
Also because it is the same thing that happens with the physical plc, a passage of serial data between hmi and plc.