Data Logging to SD Card - PanelView Plus 6

jrsnydley

Hello everyone. I would like to set up data logging to an SD card so that my data for a couple of trends is stored even when the screen is changed.

I have created a Data Log Model, input my tags, and set it up to run at startup in the Startup menu. In the menu for the Data Log Model, I have my path set to \Storage Card2\Logs. Is this correct? I downloaded this to the PV and it still does not appear to be working. Is there anything else I need to do, such as format the SD card?

For trends, just store the data locally.

If you want months or years of data, use DataStorePlus and write to an SD card or NAS or USB, but you can't use these for trends inside the screen.

I got it working. Not sure why it didn't work before because I have it set up the same way. I just re-downloaded the runtime file