Decoding undocumented RLL

sabreflier

I've been helping out a contractor friend who has picked up several customers who use Direct Logic PLC's talking over spread spectrum radio via port 2. The master PLC also talks to a custom application in a PC via serial on port 1. They are either having problems or need to modify the logic. Problem is they never received a documented copy of the logic from the integrator.

I've identified all of the comm parameters and documented what I have found so far. Problem is I get to a large section of control register logic in the master that I can't find any writes to.

Anybody have any tips or tricks - or is it just a matter of beating your head against a wall until you figure it out?

Similar Topics

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has a ControlLogix block or routine for encoding and decoding base64. I figured I would ask before diving into...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I hope we are all doing great and have a healthy and happy 2023!! I was wondering if anyone could help me decode this Motor Name...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm using Studio 5000 PE V24. I would like to encode a Real Float so that it my be transmitted serially and stored to an RFID tag occupying...
Replies
Views
I have a Red Lion G315C That I am feeding Ascii String data from a Weight Scale. String is:<sp>G{GWT}<sp>{UN}<CR><LF>{EOS} <sp> = Space, decimal...
Replies
Views
These are three rungs that I came accross in an old Sy/max program which I am converting to a ControlLogix program. I am trying to figure out what...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom