Determining a GX Developer project

UKB

Hello, I am using GX developer for the first time and running into an error when I try to reflect my 'global labels' to the 'system label database'

http://postimg.org/image/8658ba9m7/full/

Can anyone expand on the importance of moving global labels to system labels? This process is mentioned in the PDF manuals, but I cant see any trouble shooting for this issue.

Many thanks, UKB>

Similar Topics

We are in the process of installing a new DC drive to replace a 1373 series Speedpak drive. There are 8 leads coming out of the motor -- Two for...
Replies
Views
Good morning! I am looking for a clever method to determine the number of occurrences in a series using ladder logic. What I need to determine is...
Replies
Views
I have my PLC and HMI connected to my local network over DHCP just like my laptop. I can upload and download including VNC to the HMI over wifi...
Replies
Views
We have a DC Drive (ABB DCS800) which is running a load (initially) at a fixed speed. For testing purposes, we want to simulate a different...
Replies
Views
ive been tasked, due to a restructure of our inventory, to find out how big our SLC programs are. specifically, we have several dozen 5/05s at...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom