devicenet error 83

fgoodsky

I just tried to replace a proximity sensor on our devicenet, and i was able to commission the node and programmed the correct node number on it, but now it flashes 83.The light is green on the device i installed.

the setting needs to be changed to polled

I figured it out that it needs to be polled, rather then strobed. how can i change it?

no, its a generic one, as allen bradley no longer makes these type of devices for devicenet anymore:mad:

I have 2 other generic devices on the network that work fine, but i cant seem to update the setting on the network. I think i need to map the output on it.

Similar Topics

We replaced a VFD for a customer. The old VFD was a Fuji/GE G11 on a DeviceNet network with a bunch of other equipment talking to a SLC plc. I...
Replies
Views
Numatics devicenet module G2-2 is replaced with new unit and address is configured from address 63 to address 1. Encountered error E#77 for Node 1...
Replies
Views
One of our running machine's DeviceNet Module (1747-SDN) had malfunctioned. So, we replaced it with a new one from spares. We maintained the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Our cell was running ok then our scanner dropped out with error 80 idle mode. We got it running again but not sure what is causing it to...
Replies
Views
I have running devicenet network consist of 1796-SDN and 14 powerfexes, three consits of power flux 700 and remaining consits of power flux 40 ...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom