Devicenet NetAlert NetMeter Problem

paul95m3

I have built a interface cable to connect the M12 Micro Connector on the Devicenet NetMeter to the Allen Bradley MCC buss with the open style screw connector. I have quadruple checked the pinout and checked with a ohm meter. Here is the pinout:

M12 Female*****Wire Color********Devicenet Open Style (MCC Buss)

Pin#____________________________Pin #
1 Drain**********Brown***********3
2 V+************White***********5 Red
3 V- ************Blue************1 Black
4 Can_H*********Black***********4 White
5 Can_L*********Grey************2 Blue

The NetMeter shows "OL" on the display, no matter which MCC I plug into.

Does anybody have any ideas?

We are having devicenet issues on one of our MCC's, and I was hoping to use the NetMeter to possibly find the cause with the network.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: