Difference btw two time stamps in Crimson3.1

gzPLC

Is it possible to calculate the time difference between two timestamps in Redlion crimson 3.1?

Thank you,

Crimson is a pretty powerful platform so I am sure it is possible but can you give us a little more info? PLC timestamps? HMI timestamps?

Simple subtraction will give you the difference but the devil is in the details.

Similar Topics

We have remote IO 1734-AENTR and all of them seem to be recognized in Logix except in, RIO-5000. When we look at the revision, all the ones that...
Replies
Views
From a FAT it appears that a struct containing bits/int/real can't be sent from a 1513 to a 1200. When using two 1513 there is no issue. Total...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a problem with AO- and AA-Tags. When I use for example the tag AO_Test with the address 200 and type the value 1,2 in, the AA-Tag...
Replies
Views
Hi; We installed an orifice plate type steam flow transmitter which configured to give 4-20mA signal correspond to 0-9ton. I given that signal...
Replies
Views
As per the title. This might seem like a basic question to many, but I'm unclear about the difference between a coil ( ) and an application...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom