Direct Logic 305 Question

Brent Buss

I am new to the plc group (got thrown in actually) i've got the low level ladder logic figured out(sorta) i can make the pumps turn on and off but i need to figure out how to alternate which pumps turns on (so all pumps have roughly the same hours) can anybody at least point me in the right direction? And can this even be done? I've read some of these threads and i am NOT wanting anybody to do my work for me but i got to admit i need help and any help would be appreciated.

Brent Buss

P.S. I've got 5 pumps running off of one f3-08trs-1 relay modual.
with 5 float switches.And a DL340 cpu

Drum is not available in the 340 CPU. Try incrementing a counter for each pump every hour or the needed time resolution and comparing those to see which pump needs to be run.