Direct Logic and motion control

Ray S

Hi all, I have an application involving 3 axis motion.Normally we would use AB but i have been asked to consider Direct logic. Has anyone used direct logic in a motion application?
We would also like to download motion profiles from a recipe either from a PC or from a HMI.

I have done a two axis system with the SureServo systems and a DL06, communicating positions with Modbus on the 485 serial connection. The system works great and I have had no problems with it. There was a small learning curve, but the manuals are very good.

Similar Topics

So this is my attempt at collecting and displaying data on a Cmore panel With a DL06. Each pair in my logic is the "Time total" or the TA15 and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am having some trouble trying to use Port 2 on the direct logic (250-1) for K-sequence. I am trying to use RS-232, I have a breakout...
Replies
Views
I have a few o these controllers and had to replace a CPU. It looks like everything is there in the ladder including the registers for the port...
Replies
Views
Hey, I am entirely new to PLC's and am trying to help my friend with a project. He wants to take the signal from a PNP photoelectric sensor as...
Replies
Views
Anyone know anybody that will attempt a repair on a DirectLogic F1-130AR? There were a few hits on the internet but none I've used personally...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom