DirectLogic vs Schneider

Mickey said:

SCADAPack32 does have build-in Ethernet.

Oops! You are right Mickey. Then I asked local dealer (in Moscow) I was told that SCADAPack doesn't support fibre-optic capability. Later I decided to built fibre-ring on Hirschmann's switches (btw they disigned to work at -40), so simple Ethernet channel would be enough.

Great thanks! I will return to SCADAPack. It is an interesting decision in my views.

Re: Re: Re: That was me

93lt1 said:

Sergey_P

If you do not recognize the flag, and you are using a decent web browser that supports alt text for pictures, hover your mouse pointer over the flag and the name of the country associated with the flag will display.

So stupid am I. But I always know it. I received this information from my wife.

Best wishes!

A flag of a different colour

Here in Moscow I enjoy direct contacts with PLC-Systems (Russian distributor of AD)

When you originally posted, your decision seemed predicated upon purchase price of hardware, and I was trying to encourage you to consider other factors. Now I see that you have.

You are familiar with the product, you have a local source of parts, and it's possible that somebody other than you can work on the installation.

Good luck with your tunnel project, Sergey !