Display String file on PanelView 1000

The 1761-NET-AIC can be used with DH485 protocol or the DF1 half duplex protocol. It's just passive electronics that convert RS-232 signals to three-wire RS-485 signals.

You're kinda stuck. Something has to change protocols, and your only options on the 160-RS1 are DF1 Full-duplex and Half-duplex.

Ken,

I admit to great ignorance about AB's latest network offerings, but would a 1761-NET ENI module work (replacing the NET AIC) to convert his RS1 DF1 to ethernet for the 5/05? Wouldn't that be cheaper than a KE mdoule?

From what I see, I don't see why the Panelveiw must be on the same network as the drive. If he needs to set drive parameters via the Panelview, use the SLC as an intermediate.

Just my $0.02.

All,
Well, the network was already there in the first place, so it seemed like a logical solution, especially whenthe RS1 module seemed to support the solution.
I have verefied that the RS1 moduule will not work in the method that I have it installed.
So, the quick and dirty solution is back to relay control. I have the contractor installing the mod. as we speak.

Ken,

I have applied the Panelview modifications with the SWP command and all works great.

Thanks all,

I will update you as to the success at the end of the day.

Tim