DL06 Data Logging

Thanks for the link Mike. I will look into that as I have used some Red Lion products in the past with success.

Correct me if I am wrong, but my understanding is that I could have only one C-more panel handling data from up to 15 PLCs. I don't think that one is required for each PLC (at least I hope not).

DL -- Indeed. I misunderstood your topology. The Data Station can also talk to multiple devices (no limit on number) using up to four different protocols simultaneously on Ethernet and whatever protocols you want to run on the serial ports.

Similar Topics

Just been working for a few years as a normal Electrician. Hey Phil. So working on a simple process just going 16 bit, a couple analog sensors...
Replies
Views
Good morning and Happy New Year to everyone! I have been recently working on a project involving a PLC in which i have no experience with...
Replies
Views
Hi Every Body... Years ago, i made a PLC(dl06) control based oven, but the problem came on data logging, couse i use data worx but in some...
Replies
Views
I need some help. I am new to S7 but have a pretty good grasp on it. What i am wanting help with is addressing DB data and sending it to an...
Replies
Views
Hi, Mostly AB guy here with a little Koyo experience, but all of its digital. I get handed three analog I/O cards and asked to prove that they...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom